Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: 12 things I learned by switching from the 13-inch MacBook Pro to the 12.9-inch iPad Pro  (Read 319 times)
HCK
Global Moderator

« on: July 13, 2020, 04:05:11 pm »

12 things I learned by switching from the 13-inch MacBook Pro to the 12.9-inch iPad Pro

<article>
   <section class="page">
<p>I really wanted it to work. A couple of weeks ago I closed my MacBook on a Friday afternoon with no plans to open it for a week. I wasn’t going on vacation—rather, I was testing the theory that the iPad could actually be “a computer.”</p><p>My setup was as high-end as you could get: a 12.9-inch iPad Pro with 1TB of storage and cellular connectivity, a Magic Keyboard, and Apple Pencil—a setup that's more expensive than the 13-inch MacBook Pro I got it in 2016. It looked great on my desk and felt every bit like the future Apple sells. When I snapped the iPad into its magnetic enclosure, I truly hoped it could replace my MacBook with a sleek, modern, and versatile device.</p><p class="jumpTag"><a href="/article/3566323/13-inch-macbook-pro-129-inch-ipad-pro-magic-keyboard-multitasking-cursor-display-face-id.html#jump">To read this article in full, please click here[/url]</p></section></article>

Source: 12 things I learned by switching from the 13-inch MacBook Pro to the 12.9-inch iPad Pro
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: