Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: JBL Live 300TWS review: Feature-rich earbuds for the not-so-rich  (Read 278 times)
HCK
Global Moderator

« on: July 22, 2020, 04:05:11 pm »

JBL Live 300TWS review: Feature-rich earbuds for the not-so-rich

<article>
   <section class="page">
<p>Considering the JBL Live 300TWS's price and relatively simple design, I expected an equally simple experience—but I shouldn't have judged a pair of true wireless earbuds on its subdued looks. A couple of weeks on, the Live 300TWS's features still dazzle me, and the music quality is far better than I expected from buds in this price range.</p><p>The 2.7-inch-wide case alone looks as if it could come from a premium set of earbuds. Smooth, compact, and pocketable, its notification lights have a chic air reminiscent of luxury goods: A ring around the USB-C port along the bottom pulses white while the earbuds charge inside—the better to see where to stick the plug in low light—and it shifts to red once the cable is in. The act of opening the case could be more elegant, though; eventually, I fumbled far less with the lid after learning to pull it up from the sides.</p><p class="jumpTag"><a href="/article/3567363/jbl-live-300tws-review.html#jump">To read this article in full, please click here[/url]</p></section></article>

Source: JBL Live 300TWS review: Feature-rich earbuds for the not-so-rich
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: