Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Review: If your Switch travels, then it needs a Genki Covert Dock  (Read 244 times)
HCK
Global Moderator

« on: August 01, 2020, 04:05:22 pm »

Review: If your Switch travels, then it needs a Genki Covert Dock

Take up less room on your media center or in your travel bag with this compact Nintendo Switch dock.

There have been several times where I travel to a get-together with my Nintendo Switch in tow. Many of my friends, siblings, nieces, and nephews look forward to me setting up my Switch and dock so they can play multiplayer games like Mario Kart 8 Deluxe or Super Smash Bros. Ultimate on whatever TV is available.

While I'm super happy to accommodate and share my games with others, packing the official dock isn't the easiest thing. It's rather bulky, and I'm always afraid that it will get damaged while in transit, so I have to place extra padding in my bag that just ends up taking more space. So when I saw that Human Things had created the Genki Covert Dock for you to use in place of the official Switch dock, I was super excited to check it out. And it doesn't disappoint.

The Covert Dock is compact, does precisely what it needs to, and comes with the necessary accessories to really ma...

Source: Review: If your Switch travels, then it needs a Genki Covert Dock
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: