Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: AirDrop is great for the iPhone, iPad and Mac, but it can be even better. Here’s how  (Read 251 times)
HCK
Global Moderator

« on: August 13, 2020, 04:05:11 pm »

AirDrop is great for the iPhone, iPad and Mac, but it can be even better. Here’s how

<article>
   <section class="page">
<p>It’s hard to believe that it’s been nine years since Apple introduced <a href="https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/AirDrop" rel="nofollow">AirDrop[/url] as a part of Mac OS X Lion and iOS 7. I consider AirDrop to be one of Apple’s best moves of the past decade. It’s a feature I have used hundreds of times and have come to rely on to quickly exchange files and other information with my own devices and with the devices used by my friends and family.</p><p>But just because AirDrop is useful doesn’t mean it couldn’t be better. In fact, I would argue that it’s been largely ignored the last few years, and could stand some major upgrades that would benefit users of iPhones, iPads, and Macs alike.</p><p class="jumpTag"><a href="/article/3570779/airdrop-is-great-for-the-iphone-ipad-and-mac-but-it-can-be-even-better-heres-how.html#jump">To read this article in full, please click here[/url]</p></section></article>

Source: AirDrop is great for the iPhone, iPad and Mac, but it can be even better. Here’s how
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: