Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Western Digital's 5TB My Passport external hard drive is on sale for $100  (Read 191 times)
HCK
Global Moderator

« on: August 18, 2020, 04:05:19 pm »

Western Digital's 5TB My Passport external hard drive is on sale for $100

It's time to save more with the WD My Passport 5TB portable hard drive. Right now this external hard drive is on sale for just $99.99 on Amazon. The My Passport lineup was updated late last year with the previous version long having been considered one of the best values in portable drives, and this new version has lived up to the reputation. However, since releasing last October there have not been a lot of sales at this level. The drive dropped to today's price a couple of times last year and did go a tad lower very briefly for Black Friday. It retails for $150 and averages around $115 so you're getting a good deal no matter how you look at it. You can also get this deal at Best Buy.

The WD My Passport hard drive is a super portable and very convenient drive to keep around. It has a ton of space with that 5TB drive so you can keep all your favorite downloads. Whether that means software, music, movies, or whatever else, you can keep it close by at all times. Just shove the drive i...

Source: Western Digital's 5TB My Passport external hard drive is on sale for $100
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: