Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Review: The 2020 iMac is Apple's best so far even without Apple silicon  (Read 166 times)
HCK
Global Moderator

« on: August 27, 2020, 04:05:21 pm »

Review: The 2020 iMac is Apple's best so far even without Apple silicon

It may not have Apple silicon inside, but this iMac update is absolutely not a compromise in 2020.

The 27-inch iMac launched in August of 2020 may be the last Mac to come with Intel inside. Apple announced at the Worldwide Developer Conference just a few months earlier that it will start selling Macs with Apple silicon inside as early as the end of this year. With a completely new Mac with new guts that could be better than any Mac ever made, does it make sense to invest in an Intel Mac right now?

In this 2020 iMac Review, I'll explain why an Intel iMac is still a good option for many people, and why it's definitely not the right choice for some.

Now, I'm not the type of user that regularly pushes the processing power of my Macs to their fullest potential. For that, you'll want to see Rene Ritchie's 2020 iMac Review instead. I've put the new iMac through its paces, but I'm sharing my thoughts with you from the perspective of a more traditional, non-influencer, non-content creator ...

Source: Review: The 2020 iMac is Apple's best so far even without Apple silicon
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: