Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: This rumored iPad Air redesign is the Apple tablet of my dreams  (Read 180 times)
HCK
Global Moderator

« on: August 30, 2020, 04:05:13 pm »

This rumored iPad Air redesign is the Apple tablet of my dreams

<article>
   <section class="page">
<p>We weren’t expected much out of Apple’s upcoming iPad Air refresh, but a new rumor has us very excited about the new device. According to an allegedly leaked manual posted in the China-based social media platform Xiaohongshu and shared <a href="https://twitter.com/duanrui1205/status/1298842866962186240" rel="nofollow">by DuanRui on Twitter,[/url] the next iPad Air is getting a complete makeover and some new tech we haven’t seen before from Apple.</p><p>The first thing you’ll notice is the design. It clearly takes its inspiration from the iPad Pro, with extremely slim, uniform bezels and rounded corners on the screen. The pictures describe gesture navigation on the iPad and clearly show an iPad with no home button.</p><p class="jumpTag"><a href="/article/3572920/this-rumored-ipad-air-redesign-is-the-apple-tablet-of-my-dreams.html#jump">To read this article in full, please click here[/url]</p></section></article>

Source: This rumored iPad Air redesign is the Apple tablet of my dreams
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: