Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Screen mismatch in Keynote? There’s a button to fix that  (Read 188 times)
HCK
Global Moderator

« on: August 31, 2020, 04:05:08 pm »

Screen mismatch in Keynote? There’s a button to fix that

<article>
   <section class="page">
<p>Almost everything about Keynote is good to great. Apple created a version of the software originally for Steve Jobs’s presentations, and effectively rolled that out to all Mac users. It reflects his aesthetics and Apple’s. But there’s one setting that I’ve seen bedevil people—and if you search for an answer, you’re unlikely to find it, because of the way you have to formulate the question!</p><p>Three years ago, I was at a <a href="https://woodtype.org" rel="nofollow">wood printing type aficionados gathering[/url] on the shores of Lake Michigan, when my friend and mentor Jenny had a crisis with her presentation. Despite the help of an expert A/V manager, in Keynote’s presentation mode, they could only get the slideshow part to appear on her laptop, while the presenter’s notes showed up on screen.</p><p class="jumpTag"><a href="/article/3572549/screen-mismatch-in-keynote-theres-a-button-to-fix-that.html#jump">To read this article in full, please click here[/url]</p></section></article>

Source: Screen mismatch in Keynote? There’s a button to fix that
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: