Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Apple Photos, iCloud Photos, and My Photo Stream: Figuring out what to use  (Read 180 times)
HCK
Global Moderator

« on: September 02, 2020, 04:05:15 pm »

Apple Photos, iCloud Photos, and My Photo Stream: Figuring out what to use

<article>
   <section class="page">
<p>When online and local storage were scarcer, Apple added an interesting option to let you have access to recent photos captured or imported across all your mobile and desktop devices. What’s now called My Photo Stream, when enabled, would feed newly taken photos (but not videos) to all other connected devices, so you could view them on your iPhone, iPad, Mac, or Apple TV.</p><p>The service at introduction and today keeps up to 1,000 images for up to 30 days. It only starts removing the oldest images when the set of photos from the 30 days exceeds 1,000 or when an image is more than 30 days old. The space occupied by My Photo Stream doesn’t count against iCloud storage. Images are never deleted from their source devices—only from the copy in the stream.</p><p class="jumpTag"><a href="/article/3572433/apple-photos-icloud-photos-and-my-photo-stream-figuring-out-what-to-use.html#jump">To read this article in full, please click here[/url]</p></section></article>

Source: Apple Photos, iCloud Photos, and My Photo Stream: Figuring out what to use
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: