Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Pack up your Nikon D3400 kit in one of our favorite bags  (Read 223 times)
HCK
Global Moderator

« on: September 05, 2020, 04:05:16 pm »

Pack up your Nikon D3400 kit in one of our favorite bags

Finding the best digital camera is all about balance. The Nikon D3400 is the ideal combination of weight and size, especially for travelers, and has served as my backup camera since its release. A Nikon D3400 camera bag is not hard to find, but not all are worth your time or money. Whether you're looking for a backpack-style camera carryall, an over the shoulder bag, or something with extra padding, we're going to break down the best Nikon D3400 bags.

A backpack for everything

Lowepro Tahoe BP 150

Staff Pick

I've owned the Lowepro Tahoe BP 150 for three years, and it still looks like I brought it home yesterday. The shoulder straps on this pack are padded and adjustable, making it a solid camera bag for hikes, weekend trips, and day outings. There's enough internal space for your camera and lenses, and you can order them any way you like with the removable dividers. A zippered pocket inside is large enough for a battery charger, bulb blower, memory cards, and other must-haves...

Source: Pack up your Nikon D3400 kit in one of our favorite bags
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: