Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: What's probably coming to Apple Watch Series 6 next week  (Read 237 times)
HCK
Global Moderator

« on: September 09, 2020, 04:05:18 pm »

What's probably coming to Apple Watch Series 6 next week

On Tuesday, September 15, we're likely to get our first look at the Apple Watch Series 6. Back in April, I wrote about the top four features I'd like to see on the company's next smartwatch. Since then, one of those features has been confirmed, while another is now heavily rumored. Two others might eventually happen on Apple Watch, but not on this year's model.

Wished for and received

Other smartwatches and fitness bands have long offered built-in sleep tracking. Thanks to iOS 14 and watchOS 7, we're about to see the same arrive on current Apple Watch models. The Apple Watch Series 6 will probably have specific hardware features that allow for even better sleep tracking, however. Part of this could be tied to the long-rumored blood oxygen monitor that could be coming to the new wearable device.

Third, on my original wish list, a blood oxygen monitor could feasibly show signs of sleep apnea. Sp02 monitors are already built into some wearables on the market now, including Fitbit's I...

Source: What's probably coming to Apple Watch Series 6 next week
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: