Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: What I want to see at Apple's September 15 event  (Read 238 times)
HCK
Global Moderator

« on: September 09, 2020, 04:05:18 pm »

What I want to see at Apple's September 15 event

Apple's September 15 event will be unlike any other, but I'm still hoping for some juicy news.

We all know that 2020 has been a bizarre year for the tech industry. Delays on new products are unavoidable, giant events have been canceled or moved online, and just in general, things have been a bit wonky.

Usually, the Apple event that takes place in September is used to focus on the new iPhone, with other new products like the latest Apple Watch and iPad taking a backseat — but 2020 is likely going to be different. There's a chance that nothing iPhone related will even be announced, but that isn't going to stop me from dreaming. Here's a handful of announcements that I hope Apple makes come next week.

Apple Watch Series 6 and watchOS 7

Both the Apple Watch Series 6 and watchOS 7 should be on the docket at Apple's September 15 event — if rumors are to be believed. Since watchOS 7 has been available in beta since June, I wouldn't expect any new major announcements for the softwa...

Source: What I want to see at Apple's September 15 event
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: