Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: From the Editor’s desk: I both love and hate Apple events in 2020  (Read 240 times)
HCK
Global Moderator

« on: September 14, 2020, 04:05:18 pm »

From the Editor’s desk: I both love and hate Apple events in 2020

This Tuesday, Apple is having another big event and I'm excited and bummed at the same time.

This past Tuesday, the Apple September 15 event was officially announced. Dubbed the "Time Flies" event, it is either Apple's big fall event or one of two (or even three) events we'll see from Apple before the year is over. I'm always very excited around this time of the year, not only because I know it means fun new toys, but also because it means I'll see friends I haven't seen in real life for months (maybe longer). This year, however, it's just not the same.

No hugs from long-time friends. No early morning meet-ups at the local Cupertino coffee shops before walking through the Apple Park campus to the Steve Jobs Theater. No sitting at the Cupertino Apple Store Cafe, typing furiously right after Apple's event to get the big stories out. No post-event coffee refreshes with friends while trying to get rejuvinated to keep writing late into the night. No late night dinners with Rene Ritchie ...

Source: From the Editor’s desk: I both love and hate Apple events in 2020
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: