Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Are you as excited as I am for the upcoming iPhone 12 event?  (Read 232 times)
HCK
Global Moderator

« on: October 05, 2020, 04:05:16 pm »

Are you as excited as I am for the upcoming iPhone 12 event?

This is just the calm before the storm that is the iPhone 12 event, folks.

Welcome back to another Editor's Desk, with yours truly. Congratulations all, we made it to October, somehow...but it's time to get spooky! And to continue with the theme of all things weird this year, Apple is holding an iPhone 12 event sometime this month, so let's enjoy this calm before the storm while it lasts.

We don't have the exact date yet, but we do know that the iPhone 12 event is for sure happening this month. And boy, the rumors continue to be in full swing. Contrary to previous reports, it appears that the iPhone 12 may come in a 64GB capacity after all, which I honestly think is a shame, but then again, I'm not the average user.

I have hundreds of apps on my iPhone 11 Pro, thousands of photos and videos (over 20K at this point), and I have some local music stored on my device as well. I have 256GB right now with my iPhone, and I'm creeping up on that capacity limit. I suppose I could delete ...

Source: Are you as excited as I am for the upcoming iPhone 12 event?
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: