Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Get a Prime Day deal on a fully unlocked iPhone 11 Pro  (Read 196 times)
HCK
Global Moderator

« on: October 15, 2020, 04:05:15 pm »

Get a Prime Day deal on a fully unlocked iPhone 11 Pro

With the announcement of the brand-new iPhone 12 lineup at the Apple Event, Apple will no longer be selling new iPhone 11 Pro or iPhone 11 Pro Max handsets. But right now, you can visit the Amazon Renewed Store and pick up a fully unlocked (and renewed) iPhone 11 Pro or iPhone 11 Pro Max. You'll save a substantial amount of money while still owning one of Apple's high-end iPhone models.

I love my iPhone 11 Pro. It takes amazing photos and just looks and feels good in the hand. Rene Ritchie summarized his iPhone 11 Pro review as follows:

iPhone 11 Pro and Pro Max

For the most discerning tech nerds around.

Not everyone needs this pro-level iPhone, but for those of you that need OLED, can't live without the triple-lens camera system, and thinks 4x4 MIMO LTE is where it's at, let me introduce you to my friend, the iPhone 11 Pro.

There are certainly some differences between the iPhone 11 Pro and the iPhone 12 Pro, but the 11 Pro is still a solid handset. You can decide if h...

Source: Get a Prime Day deal on a fully unlocked iPhone 11 Pro
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: