Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: The Pacific Blue iPhone 12 Pro is a winner, folks!  (Read 193 times)
HCK
Global Moderator

« on: October 26, 2020, 04:05:19 pm »

The Pacific Blue iPhone 12 Pro is a winner, folks!

Another week, another Apple product launch. This time we have our shiny new iPhone 12 and iPhone 12 Pros in hand. And if you're waiting for the iPhone 12 mini or iPhone 12 Pro Max, you're getting closer to being able to pre-order your device of choice!

I got my iPhone 12 Pro in hand on Friday, and I'm absolutely loving that Pacific Blue color. In fact, as much as I enjoyed last year's Midnight Green, I think Pacific Blue tops it for sure. For me, it's a shade of blue that is subtle enough to go with almost everything, but it still stands out as something different than Graphite. I've noticed in certain light and angles that the Pacific Blue can look more like dark gray or black, but it can also look stunning in the right light. Honestly, I'm a much bigger fan of the Pacific Blue than the deeper navy blue of the regular iPhone 12, but hey, color is subjective. But if you are getting an iPhone 12 Pro or Pro Max this year, I honestly recommend going with the Pacific Blue.

But as muc...

Source: The Pacific Blue iPhone 12 Pro is a winner, folks!
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: