Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: We 'will never go back' to a world without contactless payments, says Cook  (Read 214 times)
HCK
Global Moderator

« on: October 30, 2020, 04:05:15 pm »

We 'will never go back' to a world without contactless payments, says Cook

Tim Cook believes that the pandemic will accelerate and solidify the contactless payments market.

What you need to know

Tim Cook was asked about Apple Card, Apple Cash, and more at today's earnings call.
The CEO said that both Apple Card and Apple Cash are doing well.
He also said that the pandemic is changing the landscape of the contactless payments market.

During today's Q4 earnings call, Tim Cook was asked by Krish Sankar from Cowen & Co. about how the CEO and Apple as a whole are currently thinking about its payments ecosystem, including its products like Apple Card, Apple Pay, and Apple Pay Cash.

Tim Cook responded by saying that Apple Card and Apple Pay are performing well and that Apple continues to be "very enthusiastic" about their payments services.

"Thanks for the question is there's just a limited number of things I can talk about, the only reason I didn't talk about it. We continue to be very enthusiastic about the whole payment services area. Apple Card i...

Source: We 'will never go back' to a world without contactless payments, says Cook
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: