Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: I love my Keurig K-Mini Coffee Maker, and you can get one for just $50  (Read 152 times)
HCK
Global Moderator

« on: November 10, 2020, 04:05:18 pm »

I love my Keurig K-Mini Coffee Maker, and you can get one for just $50

A lot of us require coffee to get going in the mornings (I certainly do), especially now that a lot of us are working from home, but we don't always have the time or space for a full on coffee bar in our kitchen. The Keurig K-Mini is a perfect single-serve coffee maker that can will fit into even the tiniest kitchen counters, and give you a great cup of joe in the morning in just minutes.

Perfect cup everytime

Keurig K-Mini Coffee Maker

$50 at Amazon

Single serve brew

The K-Mini is small enough to fit pretty much anywhere, and you can brew a single serving of your favorite K-Cup coffee blend.

The Keurig K-Mini Coffee Maker is one of the essentials in my kitchen. I have a rather small kitchen space, but the K-Mini is so small (with a width less than 5-inches and height of only 12-inches) that it fits in perfectly on my counter. The water reservoir can hold between 6-12 ounces of water, and you can use any K-Cup pod with this mini Keurig. Once you start the machine, your pe...

Source: I love my Keurig K-Mini Coffee Maker, and you can get one for just $50
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: