Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Snag a deal on my AEEZO Wi-Fi Digital Picture Frame  (Read 221 times)
HCK
Global Moderator

« on: November 10, 2020, 04:05:18 pm »

Snag a deal on my AEEZO Wi-Fi Digital Picture Frame

Don't leave your best photos sitting on your phone! As a mom, I can tell you that we love photo gifts of all kinds, and a digital picture frame is a gift that keeps on giving. Best of all, anyone can send photos directly to the frame (assuming the owner shares the code, of course!) It's almost like having a photo book except that you can swap out photos anytime with a few taps.

I had an old-school digital picture frame many years ago. It had a slot for an SD card, so I'd take some photos and then insert them into the frame. It was nice enough but limited.

The new generation of digital picture frames is different because anyone can add photos to it anytime (with a frame-specific code) from their own phones. I own this smart cloud AEEZO frame and I love it. Download the Frameo app and have your family and friends do the same. In the app, you choose the frame you want to send photos to, enter the frame's unique code, and choose the photos on your phone you wish to be displayed in the ...

Source: Snag a deal on my AEEZO Wi-Fi Digital Picture Frame
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: