Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: I wish Aqara's Black Friday sale was around when I began my HomeKit journey  (Read 212 times)
HCK
Global Moderator

« on: November 28, 2020, 04:05:20 pm »

I wish Aqara's Black Friday sale was around when I began my HomeKit journey

The moment that Apple revealed its take on the smart home, HomeKit, way back in 2014, I knew that it was the platform that I wanted to base my entire home around. Needless to say, since then, I have spent a ton of money on HomeKit accessories. Whether it was trying to find the perfect HomeKit light switch, or being an early adopter and paying the Apple tax the first devices in a particular category like HomeKit cameras, my wallet has taken quite a beating.

With Black Friday in full swing, I am truly amazed as to how far HomeKit has come. With a thriving ecosystem of accessories, each with unique features, and of course, just how much cheaper everything is, now is truly the best time to jump into the world of HomeKit. If I were to start today, I would be all over Aqara's Smart Starter Kit, which at just $90, offers a great mix of accessories for beginners, but more importantly, it sets those new to HomeKit up for success with reliable Zigbee connectivity and expandability.

Perfect s...

Source: I wish Aqara's Black Friday sale was around when I began my HomeKit journey
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: