Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Review: Bring the studio home with the MYX Plus!  (Read 166 times)
HCK
Global Moderator

« on: December 23, 2020, 04:05:19 pm »

Review: Bring the studio home with the MYX Plus!

Bring the studio feel straight to your living room with this full-body workout system.

The world of connected fitness equipment has blown up this year. Many gyms and studios have shut down in the pandemic, and a lot more of us are working from home. Naturally, we want to be able to work out at home as well. There are many things to consider when deciding which piece of connected fitness equipment is best for you, such as modality, price point, and additional membership costs. For me, I like to switch my exercise routine up, so I appreciate the option of being able to do different exercise modalities within one system.

That's why I absolutely love the MYX Plus! The MYX Plus is a full-body exercise system that includes a stationary Star Trac bike, bike stabilizing mat, extra-large floor mat, foam roller, set of free weights and kettlebell (in increments of your choice), resistance band, and a Polar OH1 Heart Rate Monitor. It truly is an all-encompassing total body workout system, and...

Source: Review: Bring the studio home with the MYX Plus!
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: