Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: 2020 predictions in review: Magic Keyboards, M1 Macs, and pricey iPhones  (Read 236 times)
HCK
Global Moderator

« on: December 29, 2020, 04:05:10 pm »

2020 predictions in review: Magic Keyboards, M1 Macs, and pricey iPhones

<article>
   <section class="page">
<p>Call me Nostradamus.</p><p>Every year in this space I make a slew of predictions for the coming year, a combination of analysis and wishcasting that can be a fun exercise in gauging our expectations and understanding what Apple might be planning. And a year ago, I got it right!</p><p>2020 didn’t go quite the way we all planned, but I predicted that 2020 would bring the first Macs powered by Apple-designed chips, and I got it right!</p><p>I’ll grant you, it was something like the third straight year that I have made that prediction. But this time Lucy didn’t <a href="https://slate.com/culture/2014/10/the-history-of-lucys-pulling-the-football-away-from-charlie-brown-in-peanuts.html" rel="nofollow">pull the football[/url] away from me! Truly, if you persevere and keep predicting the inevitable, you will eventually be right.</p><p class="jumpTag"><a href="/article/3602211/2020-predictions-in-review-magic-keyboards-m1-macs-and-pricey-iphones.html#jump">To read this article in full, please click here[/url]</p></section></article>

Source: 2020 predictions in review: Magic Keyboards, M1 Macs, and pricey iPhones
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: