Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: These are the best wireless mouse choices for your Mac  (Read 117 times)
HCK
Global Moderator

« on: December 29, 2020, 04:05:19 pm »

These are the best wireless mouse choices for your Mac

What's the best wireless mouse for your Mac? I've used both wireless and wired mice in my computing lifetime. Since I switched to wireless, however, I've been much happier. I'm not worried about the length of my cord, getting tangled with my other peripherals, or using up precious USB ports. There are all different types of mice on the market for every kind of user. My best investment was the Apple Magic Mouse, which is designed specifically for Mac and works like a mini trackpad. There are other great options out there, too. If you don't like the flat design of the Magic Mouse, check out the rest of our favorites below. Don't forget to pick up a mouse pad as well.

Perfect for Most

Logitech M720

Staff Favorite

Also known as the Triathalon Mouse, Logitech's low-cost, high-powered wireless mouse is a great mid-range product. It's called the Triathalon Mouse because it has three Bluetooth device connections. You can use it with your iMac Pro at home, your MacBook Pro on the go, an...

Source: These are the best wireless mouse choices for your Mac
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: