Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: What I expect (and hope for) from the Apple Watch in 2021  (Read 130 times)
HCK
Global Moderator

« on: December 31, 2020, 04:05:19 pm »

What I expect (and hope for) from the Apple Watch in 2021

Apple Watch continues to be a hugely successful product line for Apple, but what's next for the Apple Watch in 2021?

Apple Watch had a hell of a year in 2020. While we were all expecting the Apple Watch Series 6, Apple surprised everyone with the launch of a second Apple Watch, the Apple Watch SE. Plus, Apple kept the Apple Watch Series 3 in the lineup as a low-cost option for people who want a cheaper one, meaning picking up the best Apple Watch for you has never been easier. With 2020 almost behind us, it's time to ask the question: what's in store for the Apple Watch in 2021?

While there aren't many rumors for the Apple Watch Series 7 (presumably that's what it will be called) as of yet, let's take out our tarot cards, crystal ball, and tea leaves and try to suss out what next for Apple Watch in 2021.

Apple Watch in 2021: Realistic predictions

There are quite a few features I would love to see in future versions of the Apple Watch, but not all of those wishes are the most re...

Source: What I expect (and hope for) from the Apple Watch in 2021
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: