Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Upcoming Apple Arcade game Survival Z mixes roguelike and tower defense  (Read 109 times)
HCK
Global Moderator

« on: January 13, 2021, 04:05:19 pm »

Upcoming Apple Arcade game Survival Z mixes roguelike and tower defense

What you need to know

Survival Z will mix the roguelike and tower defense genres when it arrives on Apple Arcade soon.

Humanity is a shambles and you're just trying to survive.

Apple Arcade is getting a new roguelike game. It's also getting a new tower defense game. But perhaps surprisingly, they're both the same game – Survival Z by Ember Entertainment will be coming to the App Store soon via Apple Arcade.

The thought of a roguelike being mixed with a tower defense game isn't something that I thought I wanted, but the more I think about it and check out the gorgeous screenshots, the more I think I was wrong.

After the event, humanity lies on the brink while zombies dominate the landscape! You are a survivor. Armed with your wits and bravado, you are determined to save all who remain.

Your goal is clear: find survivors and seek out a way to exterminate the undead menace. Choose your way along randomly generated routes to build and battle your way through environments...

Source: Upcoming Apple Arcade game Survival Z mixes roguelike and tower defense
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: