Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Adobe's new Creative Cloud update fixes CPU usage bug on macOS Big Sur  (Read 115 times)
HCK
Global Moderator

« on: January 13, 2021, 04:05:20 pm »

Adobe's new Creative Cloud update fixes CPU usage bug on macOS Big Sur

What you need to know

Adobe has released an update for Creative Cloud that fixes an issue causing unusually high CPU usage on macOS Big Sur.

Good news for those dealing with high CPU usage.

Adobe today released a new update to its Creative Cloud app that fixes a bug that caused some users to experience unusually high CPU usage when running it on macOS Big Sur.

While it didn't impact everyone, a number of people noticed that the Creative Cloud background processes would spin up the fans and run a Mac's CPU at 100% load. 9to5Mac notes that the CCXProcess and CCLibrary background processes were generally at fault and that the 16-inch MacBook Pro was the often the Mac impacted.

Ever since I upgraded to MacOS Big Sur, I've encountered an issue when starting up my computer that the CPU load is at 100% and the fans are running at maximum speed. The Activity Monitor shows that the culprit are two Adobe CC-related processes, something called CCXProcess and CCLibrary. The only way to...

Source: Adobe's new Creative Cloud update fixes CPU usage bug on macOS Big Sur
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: