Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: WaterField AirPods Max Shield Case review: The case that Apple should have included  (Read 250 times)
HCK
Global Moderator

« on: January 17, 2021, 04:05:14 pm »

WaterField AirPods Max Shield Case review: The case that Apple should have included

<article>
   <section class="page">
<p>In my AirPods Max review, I noted that Apple’s headphones sound and feel great, but are perhaps a little on the heavy side and cost more than they’re worth. I also noted that the so-called Smart Case is neither smart nor a case, and is an absolutely embarrassing piece of junk.</p><p>Apple should have included a real case with the AirPods Max. In fact, for the price, it should have included a nice premium leather or nylon case. Fortunately, WaterField Designs has just such a case for $99 ($89 for the nylon version).</p><p>It’s absurd that you need to buy something like this after shelling out $550 for the headphones themselves, but that’s not WaterField’s fault. For its part, the company has made a simple and fantastic case that is reasonably price for what you get.</p><p class="jumpTag"><a href="/article/3603577/waterfield-airpods-max-shield-case-review-the-case-that-apple-should-have-included.html#jump">To read this article in full, please click here[/url]</p></section></article>

Source: WaterField AirPods Max Shield Case review: The case that Apple should have included
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: