Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Review: The Meross Smart Light features 360-degree color, and HomeKit  (Read 248 times)
HCK
Global Moderator

« on: January 20, 2021, 04:05:26 pm »

Review: The Meross Smart Light features 360-degree color, and HomeKit

At under $50 and with 360-degree color, the Meross Smart WiFi Ambient Light is an all-around value.

Despite being on the smart home scene for quite a while now, Meross wasn't on the radar for most iOS users until last year, when it began an incredible string of accessory releases that support Apple's HomeKit. Whether it was options that made our best HomeKit smart plugs, best HomeKit light switches, best HomeKit lamps, or best HomeKit garage door openers lists, the company came out with a HomeKit solution for just about everything — all at a pace that even I couldn't keep up with.

With the staggering amount of releases combined with affordable prices and unique designs, Meross is now one of the most exciting HomeKit accessory manufacturers around. I have spent the last couple of months with one of the latest Meross accessories, the Smart WiFi Ambient Light in my home, and I have really come to like the colorful 360-degree design and just how easy it to control via app and touch c...

Source: Review: The Meross Smart Light features 360-degree color, and HomeKit
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: