Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Why I'm betting Dan Riccio’s new project at Apple is a touch-screen Mac  (Read 198 times)
HCK
Global Moderator

« on: January 27, 2021, 04:05:11 pm »

Why I'm betting Dan Riccio’s new project at Apple is a touch-screen Mac

<article>
   <section class="page">
<p>While not nearly as earth-shattering as Jony Ive’s departure in 2019, Apple on Monday announced a bit of a shakeup to its leadership team. No one is leaving the company, but one of the biggest players on the hardware team, senior vice president Dan Riccio, is moving to a secret project.</p><p>Riccio, who has been with Apple since 1998, isn’t as well-known as Tim Cook or Phil Schiller, but he’s been an integral part of nearly every major Apple product this century. Riccio took on the role of senior vice president of Hardware Engineering when Bob Mansfield retired in 2012. At the time, Riccio was vice president of iPad Hardware Engineering, a position he took on in 2010, right as the original iPad launched.</p><p class="jumpTag"><a href="/article/3604693/dan-riccio-apple-new-project-touch-screen-multitouch-mac-imac-macbook-m1-chip-retina-display.html#jump">To read this article in full, please click here[/url]</p></section></article>

Source: Why I'm betting Dan Riccio’s new project at Apple is a touch-screen Mac
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: