Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: iPad (2020) review: A great iPad for budget-minded people or first timers  (Read 170 times)
HCK
Global Moderator

« on: February 13, 2021, 04:05:25 pm »

iPad (2020) review: A great iPad for budget-minded people or first timers

While it may be easy to overlook for some, the iPad (2020) is the best the entry-level iPad that has ever been, and if you've been waiting to try an iPad, this is the one you should get.

I have a confession to make — I've never really been an iPad user. I bought the iPad mini 2 many years ago, and it mostly collected dust. I was a young student back then, and since most of my days and nights were focused on my studies, my laptop seemed to serve better than a small tablet. Plus, I only had a flip phone at the time — ah yes, the starving student life. Needless to say, I never really gave the iPad a fair shot, and while I have spent some time with various iPads over the past few years, I finally have my own again.

Here at iMore, we've dubbed the iPad Air 4 as the best iPad for most people. While I believe that's probably still true, the iPad (2020) seems to be an absolutely perfect companion for those looking to save some money and those who have never had an iPad. Much like at th...

Source: iPad (2020) review: A great iPad for budget-minded people or first timers
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: