Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Windows 10 on M1 Macs: What you can do (virtualization, sorta) and can’t (Boot Camp)  (Read 169 times)
HCK
Global Moderator

« on: February 14, 2021, 04:05:13 pm »

Windows 10 on M1 Macs: What you can do (virtualization, sorta) and can’t (Boot Camp)

<article>
   <section class="page">
<p>There’s no doubt that Apple’s new M1 Macs have shaken up the marketplace with its low power consumption and fantastic performance—even with non-native Mac apps, surprisingly. But users who want to run Windows on the Mac are officially and natively left out in the cold.</p><p>Admittedly, those of us who run Windows on a Mac are a distinct minority of the community. I run Windows 10 quite a bit on my iMac for professional reasons (and sharper small fonts), and the M1 Mac's lack of Boot Camp support seemed to be a non-starter for me. And after witnessing the M1’s scintillating performance in the testing for this article, I was not happy about it in the least.</p><p class="jumpTag"><a href="/article/3604371/windows-10-on-m1-macs-how-it-works.html#jump">To read this article in full, please click here[/url]</p></section></article>

Source: Windows 10 on M1 Macs: What you can do (virtualization, sorta) and can’t (Boot Camp)
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: