Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Apple AirTags rumors: iOS 14.5 can track 'Items' in the Find My app  (Read 174 times)
HCK
Global Moderator

« on: March 04, 2021, 04:05:14 pm »

Apple AirTags rumors: iOS 14.5 can track 'Items' in the Find My app

<article>
   <section class="page">
<p>Apple does a lot to help us find our misplaced iPhones, Apple Watches, and iPads, and rumors strongly suggest that Apple is currently working on a Tile-like device that will allow us to find other items as well. Here’s everything we know so far.</p><p><strong>Update 3/3/2021: </strong>The iOS 14.5 beta includes a new "Items" tab in the Find My app.</p><h2>iOS 14.5 can track 'Items' in the Find My app</h2>
<p>With rumors piling up that AirTags are arriving sometime this month, an update to the iOS 14.5 beta might provide <a href="https://www.macrumors.com/2021/03/02/ios-14-5-beta-3-items-tab-find-my-app/" rel="nofollow">the strongest evidence yet[/url]. As spotted by Macrumors, Apple now includes support for Accessories in the Find My app and says you can "add non-Apple products to Find My. Locate your backpack, luggage, headphones, or other items. You'll be able to find these things in a new "Items" tab. While Apple doesn't explicitly name AirTags in the description, there's no other way to track non-Apple devices without a Bluetooth device.</p><p class="jumpTag"><a href="/article/3536073/apple-airtags-bluetooth-track-find-my-ultrawide-band-u1-keychain-locate-lost-items.html#jump">To read this article in full, please click here[/url]</p></section></article>

Source: Apple AirTags rumors: iOS 14.5 can track 'Items' in the Find My app
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: