Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Review: You'll get endless playtime with the Treblab Z2 wireless headphones  (Read 312 times)
HCK
Global Moderator

« on: March 27, 2021, 04:05:16 pm »

Review: You'll get endless playtime with the Treblab Z2 wireless headphones

Jam out for days with up to 35 hours of playtime.

I love sound. I like to listen to music pretty much everywhere I go. I'm also a professional DJ, so it's imperative that I have a pair of high-quality headphones for gigs. That being said, I've put a lot of research into this subject. I'm a big fan of wireless headphones, because why let a cord tie you down when you don't have to? I like listening to my favorite tunes and podcasts on some of the best wireless headphones around.

I got to take the Treblab Z2 wireless headphones for a spin, and I have to say I'm impressed — they deliver a fully immersive sound experience at a very affordable price. They have active noise cancellation, crystal clear trebles, solid mids, and deep, rich bass lines. They're over-ear headphones too, making them comfortable to wear for long periods of time and they feature an incredible battery life of up to 35 hours on a single charge.

Treblab Z2 wireless headphones review:

Price and availability
Wha...

Source: Review: You'll get endless playtime with the Treblab Z2 wireless headphones
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: