Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Review: Andar's The Helm MacBook Case is a perfect fit in luxurious leather  (Read 201 times)
HCK
Global Moderator

« on: March 28, 2021, 04:05:19 pm »

Review: Andar's The Helm MacBook Case is a perfect fit in luxurious leather

Wrap your MacBook in premium full-grain leather.

There are many wonderful MacBook Pro sleeves and even MacBook Air sleeves on the market, many of which are leather. There are also some great snap-on MacBook hardshell cases, but I haven't come across a leather hardshell case — until now.

Andar's "The Helm" MacBook Case is a premium full grain oil-waxed leather snap-on case made just for your MacBook Pro or MacBook Air. The fit and finish is excellent, and the case gives your MacBook a different look. Unlike leather sleeves, this hardshell case snaps on securely and stays on while you use it, not just when you put it away.

The inside of the case is soft microfiber, so your MacBook won't get scratched. The four "feet" on the bottom of the case aren't really sticky, but they do provide stability, and I did not experience any slipping around while using it on my super-smooth desk. The bottom of the case is vented so your MacBook won't overheat. Cutouts along the sides allow full use ...

Source: Review: Andar's The Helm MacBook Case is a perfect fit in luxurious leather
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: