Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Review: The meross Smart WiFi LED Bulb is affordable and HomeKit-enabled  (Read 272 times)
HCK
Global Moderator

« on: March 29, 2021, 04:05:18 pm »

Review: The meross Smart WiFi LED Bulb is affordable and HomeKit-enabled

meross brings the color and the smarts at an affordable price.

With its torrid pace of product releases in 2020, meross became the go-to for unique and affordable HomeKit accessories over the past year. Whether it was lamps, garage door openers, light strips, smart plugs, or light switches, meross delivered excellent alternatives to the entrenched brands on what seemed like a monthly basis.

However, unlike last year, 2021 has been a little slower for meross, with only one HomeKit accessory hitting the market so far. The lull in accessory releases is a bummer as it is always exciting to see what is new. Still, it has given me a chance to finally catch up on reviews for some of the company's products, like the meross Smart WiFi LED Bulb that I have had in my home for a few months now. Does the meross light bulb meet the expectations set by previous product releases? Let's find out.

meross Smart WiFi LED Bulb review:

Price and availability
What I like
What I don't like
The compe...

Source: Review: The meross Smart WiFi LED Bulb is affordable and HomeKit-enabled
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: