Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Help Me Please!  (Read 2652 times)
Uwantmore

« on: January 21, 2011, 04:48:15 pm »

I Have Win 7 on a Terabyte Drive and Osx on a Terabyte drive,not on the same drive,I had Osx working flawless and windows 7 was also flawless but I had to unhook the sata cable to switch from drive to drive.Today I tried a boot loader Easy Bsd I installed it on my Win 7 box with the Osx drive hooked up also I choose to add the entries.After I rebooted and seen the choice Win 7 or Osx I booted into Osx and everything seemed to work fine but I had no sound,when hooked alone the sound worked 100%.So I went back in my windows Opened easy bsd and refreshed the settings.I rebooted and tried to boot into Osx it gets stuck at the MyHack screen taking iSuck out of hack.So I tried to remove the easy Bsd and its entries,Now Win 7 Box boots fine,but the Osx is still gets stuck at MyHack screen taking iSuck out of hack.I don't want to keep messing with it without posting getting some input and direction because I hope I can save the Osx that worked flawless! Then try another method to get this 2 talking lol! Thanks in advance for the help!
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: