Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Stay safe and powered up with one of these emergency radios  (Read 195 times)
HCK
Global Moderator

« on: May 29, 2021, 04:05:23 pm »

Stay safe and powered up with one of these emergency radios

When storms hit, and the power fails, you can't rely on your internet connection to keep you abreast of things. If your cellular network goes down too, you're really in a bind. That's where emergency radios come in. One of the best emergency radios is the Midland ER310. With three power sources, weather alerts, and a flashlight, it's one of the most useful electronics I own. However, the Midland isn't the only emergency radio that catches my attention.

Best overall: Midland ER310

I've put my trust in the Midland ER310 for three years. When I'm home, it sits on a windowsill, and when on the road, I toss it in a backpack. For weather emergencies and general usefulness, it's tough to beat.

The Midland operates on three sustainable power choices: a hand crank, solar, and rechargeable batteries. The hand crank is smooth to operate, and one minute of turning the handle around the back of the radio provides 10 minutes of power. The solar works remarkably well, too, even on cloudy days....

Source: Stay safe and powered up with one of these emergency radios
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: