Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Talkcast tonight, 7 PM PT/10 PM ET: Crystal Ball Edition!  (Read 1097 times)
HCK
Global Moderator

« on: January 13, 2011, 11:00:07 pm »

Talkcast tonight, 7 PM PT/10 PM ET: Crystal Ball Edition!

It is time!
This week we have plenty to discuss, including the Mac App Store's debut and the white Verizon iPhone confirmation. As such, this calls for a freshly-baked batch of random speculation, so tonight I'll be hosting live from my House Of Crackpot Theories. We might even have a few developers along to give us some actual insight and bring balance to the conversation.
Your calls and questions help us make the show the best it can be, otherwise I'm just talking to myself! To participate on TalkShoe, you can use the browser-only client, the embedded Facebook app, or the classic TalkShoe Pro Java client; however, for maximum fun, you should call in.
For the web UI, just click the "TalkShoe Web" button on our profile page at 4 HI/7 PDT/10 PM EDT Sunday. To call in on regular phone or VoIP lines (yay for free cell phone weekend minutes!): dial (724) 444-7444 and enter our talkcast ID, 45077 -- during the call, you can request to talk by keying in *8.

If you've got a headset or microphone handy on your Mac, you can connect via the free Gizmo or X-Lite SIP clients; basic instructions are here. Talk with you then!Talkcast tonight, 7 PM PT/10 PM ET: Crystal Ball Edition! originally appeared on TUAW on Sun, 09 Jan 2011 17:40:00 EST.  Please see our terms for use of feeds.Permalink | Email this | Comments

http://www.tuaw.com/2011/01/09/talkcast-tonight-7pm-pt-10pm-et-crystal-ball-edition/
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: