Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Review: The Oura Smart Ring gives you deeper insights into your health  (Read 143 times)
HCK
Global Moderator

« on: July 31, 2021, 04:05:18 pm »

Review: The Oura Smart Ring gives you deeper insights into your health

The Oura Ring will further help you get on the road to a healthier life.

Even though I've been using my best Apple Watch, the Series 5 (I skipped out on the Series 6), for sleep tracking since watchOS 7, I'm still not satisfied with Apple's solution. Honestly, the current implementation of sleep tracking with the Apple Watch is very basic, and you're missing out on some important data about your sleep habits every night.

Even though watchOS 8 brings in sleep respiratory rate data, it's not enough. I was really hoping to see sleep stage data (light, deep, REM), but again, Apple failed to deliver this year (unless maybe it's an Apple Watch Series 7 thing). I've also always wondered why the Apple Watch doesn't have a "rest" mode, giving you a break from continuing your streaks if you're feeling sick or just not well.

As I vented my frustrations about the Apple Watch in recent months, I ended up discovering the Oura Smart Ring. It's a ring that you wear on your finger to measure impor...

Source: Review: The Oura Smart Ring gives you deeper insights into your health
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: