Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Editor's Desk: Apple fans have a lot to look forward to this fall  (Read 187 times)
HCK
Global Moderator

« on: August 02, 2021, 04:05:19 pm »

Editor's Desk: Apple fans have a lot to look forward to this fall

It's the start of August, which means we're about one month (or so) away from a ton of new Apple gear.

August is among us, believe it or not. Really, it seems time has just flown by this year. Personally, it's a little terrifying for me since I have a little one on the way, and I'll be taking my first steps into the wonderful world of parenthood in just a few more months. Honestly, it's a little stressful but exciting too. Anyways, we're just about a month away from new iPhones, so let's get right down to it.

Unfortunately, with the way things have been going, it is becoming less and less likely that we are getting an in-person iPhone 13 event in September. With COVID-19 still around with a Delta variant and cases rising, it looks like we'll have to do another virtual event this year, as even Apple is delaying having employees return to the offices. Honestly, while the virtual events work really well, I still miss the excitement of in-person events. I enjoyed seeing my all of my on...

Source: Editor's Desk: Apple fans have a lot to look forward to this fall
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: