Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Skyward Sword HD gives us hope for Breath of the Wild 2  (Read 136 times)
HCK
Global Moderator

« on: August 09, 2021, 04:05:19 pm »

Skyward Sword HD gives us hope for Breath of the Wild 2

A blast from the past may mean the best is yet to come for The Legend of Zelda.

I'm not going to lie; I was more than a little excited about Skyward Sword HD. Though not my favorite in the Legend of Zelda series, the updates to this 10-year-old game were exactly what players needed, especially since it shook off some of the more annoying bits (i.e., motion controls) so players could really enjoy it for what it was. It also reintroduced more classic Zelda elements that hadn't been seen since Breath of the Wild changed up the formula. Revisiting this game not only made me long for Zelda games of the past, but it also got me thinking about the future.

In retrospect, Nintendo's decision to re-release Skyward Sword was a good choice because it did bring us back to classic Zelda, but there might also be a connection to Breath of the Wild 2 that would make it a perfect entry to play ahead of the next title. We could very well see the best entry in the Legend of Zelda series since Ocarina ...

Source: Skyward Sword HD gives us hope for Breath of the Wild 2
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: