Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: From the Editor's Desk: iPhone 13, MacBook Pros — just a few weeks more  (Read 174 times)
HCK
Global Moderator

« on: August 16, 2021, 04:05:19 pm »

From the Editor's Desk: iPhone 13, MacBook Pros — just a few weeks more

Apple's fall event is creeping up and will be here before you know it. Here's a taste of what to possibly expect.

The middle of August is upon us, and honestly, I can't wait until summer is over. No, seriously, I've been suffering through the Southern California heat for far too long. I can't wait until the fall, not only for (hopefully) cooler weather, but also for Apple's annual iPhone event, of course!

Since there have been no reports of a possible delay like last year, we can certainly expect the new iPhone 13 sometime within the next few weeks. A recent survey suggests that 44% of current iPhone users plan to upgrade this year, and you can be certain that I'm one of them. According to the survey results, the 6.1-inch model seems to be the most popular version, that is, if Apple keeps the sizes the same, of course. And the biggest reason for upgrading for a lot of people? The rumored improvements to the display, apparently.

For me, it's a little different. I've been upgrading ...

Source: From the Editor's Desk: iPhone 13, MacBook Pros — just a few weeks more
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: