Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: BMW readies Apple Watch app ahead of i4 launch, surveys drivers for ideas  (Read 142 times)
HCK
Global Moderator

« on: August 19, 2021, 04:05:18 pm »

BMW readies Apple Watch app ahead of i4 launch, surveys drivers for ideas

What you need to know

BMW is reportedly readying an Apple Watch for the launch of the new i4 electric car.
The German automaker is surveying customers to see what features they'd like.

The app will likely work with more BMW vehicles, too.

German automaker BMW appears to be getting ready to launch a new Apple Watch app for controlling the upcoming i4 electric car and it wants to know what features people will expect.

While the app will likely work with other BMW cars, it's the new all-electric i4 that the company is using in the artwork for the new survey, according to a 9to5Mac report.

In that survey, BMW wants to know what kinds of features people will expect from an Apple Watch app that is capable of controlling their car. Questions include whether or not people have a cellular Apple Watch. how often they use their Apple Watch for accessing apps, and more.

Thank you for taking the time to complete our short survey about the upcoming My BMW Apple Watch App. Your feedback ...

Source: BMW readies Apple Watch app ahead of i4 launch, surveys drivers for ideas
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: