Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: The Apple Watch SE's price point is something Apple should keep around  (Read 203 times)
HCK
Global Moderator

« on: August 23, 2021, 04:05:19 pm »

The Apple Watch SE's price point is something Apple should keep around

What's in store for the Apple Watch SE? How Apple handles the iPhone SE should give us some clues.

When the Apple Watch SE was announced last fall, I was super excited to get my hands on it. Finally, Apple had introduced a mid-tier option into its Apple Watch lineup. Not only does the Apple Watch SE bring down the price, making the life-saving device more affordable, but when you compare the Apple Watch SE to the Apple Watch Series 6, it's not even missing that many features.

With September fast approaching and very few solid rumors on any Apple Watch announcements, I have been wondering what the fate of the Apple Watch SE will be. Luckily, we can look to the iPhone SE for some answers.

Will there be a new Apple Watch SE this year?

While anything is certainly possible, I would say no. There will not be a new Apple Watch SE this year. That doesn't mean the Apple Watch SE will be discontinued. I'm positive it will be sold as Apple's low-cost option in the lineup. The Apple Watch Se...

Source: The Apple Watch SE's price point is something Apple should keep around
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: