Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: It's bursting with charm, but I can't recommend Baldo to anyone right now  (Read 157 times)
HCK
Global Moderator

« on: September 01, 2021, 04:05:24 pm »

It's bursting with charm, but I can't recommend Baldo to anyone right now

Baldo The Guardian Owls has such promise, but it's too glitchy for me to finish.

For the past few months, I've been looking forward to the release of Baldo The Guardian Owls, a Zelda-like adventure created by Italian developer NAPS Team with an art style inspired by Studio Ghibli. Sounds amazing, doesn't it? However, after spending over 13 tedious hours struggling through glitches and horribly designed gameplay on my Nintendo Switch I can't go any further. Neither can I recommend the game to anybody on any platform in its current condition.

It hurts me to say negative things about this game, because I think it could be something special. The characters are charming, the puzzles are incredibly fun, the dungeons awake my imagination, and the artwork looks absolutely beautiful. These elements have worked together and pushed me to play much further than I would have with any other game that had caused me this must frustration. But the frustrations are in abundance.

He'll swing hi...

Source: It's bursting with charm, but I can't recommend Baldo to anyone right now
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: