Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Here's everything Adam wants to see in Apple's stacked fall event season  (Read 188 times)
HCK
Global Moderator

« on: September 05, 2021, 04:05:21 pm »

Here's everything Adam wants to see in Apple's stacked fall event season

It's Apple event season, and I'm getting excited!

In the Apple world, September means one thing: event season is upon us! While we might get just the one Apple event this fall, or perhaps three like last year, or maybe even more depending on which rumor you believe, we do know that Apple has a ton of products set for significant updates.

With rumors still swirling, here are the things I am most excited to see over the next few months.

iPad mini 6

While it might not top the wishlist of many people, the iPad mini 6 looks like the most exciting product on the docket to me. The current 5th-gen iPad mini, released in 2019, is a little long in the tooth. Its internals are mostly fine (though it won't be long before they become outdated), it supports the older Apple Pencil, and its design language has remained mostly the same since the iPad mini's inception.

Rumors point to an all-new iPad mini design, which is much more akin to the current iPad Pro and iPad Air models. That would en...

Source: Here's everything Adam wants to see in Apple's stacked fall event season
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: