Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Review: Colors Live gives you decent drawing software on Nintendo Switch  (Read 113 times)
HCK
Global Moderator

« on: September 25, 2021, 04:05:19 pm »

Review: Colors Live gives you decent drawing software on Nintendo Switch

A painting game complete with drawing prompts and an online gallery.

I consider myself an eternally aspiring artist who occasionally produces digital work in Adobe Photoshop on my computer or within Adobe Fresco on my iPad (the latter of which I highly recommend to beginners). So when I saw that the Nintendo Switch was getting a new coloring game complete with a pen that registers pressure sensitivity, I knew I had to check it out.

This drawing game might look somewhat familiar as the Colors! games have been around since the DS era and have even shown up on mobile, PS Vita, and 3DS over the years. The latest entry, Colors Live for Switch, initially started as a Kickstarter project, which garnered the equivalent of $274,019 USD of its $17,260 USD goal in June 2020. While not the most powerful drawing software in the world, Colors Live is pretty impressive for what it is.

If you really want to get invested with digital painting and drawing, I do suggest getting a drawing tablet or i...

Source: Review: Colors Live gives you decent drawing software on Nintendo Switch
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: