Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Review: Casetify's Mirror Case is both MagSafe-compatible and customizable  (Read 140 times)
HCK
Global Moderator

« on: October 17, 2021, 04:05:25 pm »

Review: Casetify's Mirror Case is both MagSafe-compatible and customizable

The iPhone case that doubles as a compact mirror.

"Hey, where'd you get that case?" I've never been asked this question more often. The Custom Mirror Case from Casetify is an attention-grabber for sure. The shiny, ultra-reflective backing on this case is also fully MagSafe-compatible, which is a must for me. What really sets this case apart, however, is my name beautifully printed on the back panel. The subtle script font doesn't scream "JACLYN!" — it merely whispers my name, and I love it.

The mirror backing on the back of the Casetify custom case is one of many cases that Casetify offers, but it's one of the more unique designs. To make it even more unique, you can customize this case. Choose from small script fonts like mine, or large blocky initials that cover the back panel in a repeated motif that's reminiscent of designer bags. There are so many ways to customize this case, I doubt there are any two alike. Of course, a shiny metallic back panel comes with some obvious down...

Source: Review: Casetify's Mirror Case is both MagSafe-compatible and customizable
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: