Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: There's a lot in store for the Apple Watch in 2022  (Read 116 times)
HCK
Global Moderator

« on: December 30, 2021, 04:05:19 pm »

There's a lot in store for the Apple Watch in 2022

Let's take some wild guesses and educated guesses at what's in store for the Apple Watch in 2022.

It's near the end of the year, and naturally, that means the iMore team is thinking about what Apple has in store for its products in the coming year. I'm going to focus on the Apple Watch.

After the year Apple Watch had in 2021, it's likely going to be pretty easy to come up with a list of features I want. The best Apple Watch will always be the most useable and convenient watch, but there's plenty that could make it better.

I'm breaking this up into two sections; what I want to see and what I expect to see. What I want to see is where I get to dream big and suggest some changes that I may want but might not be a realistic expectation. What I expect to see is a more conservative guess at what we might actually see from the Apple Watch in 2022.

Now that 2021 is in the books let's throw caution into the wind as we guess what's in store for the Apple Watch in 2022.

What I want to see ...

Source: There's a lot in store for the Apple Watch in 2022
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: