Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: iPad mini 6 is terrific for reading digital books, mostly  (Read 122 times)
HCK
Global Moderator

« on: January 01, 2022, 04:05:19 pm »

iPad mini 6 is terrific for reading digital books, mostly

There's a lot to love about reading on the iPad mini 6, but it's not all sunshine and rainbows

I've never really been much of a reader. Once I am into a book or series, I enjoy it, but picking up a book has always been lower on my priority list with so much other media available to consume. I'm far more likely to binge a TV show, watch a new movie, or play a video game than I am to spend hours with my nose in a paperback. Audiobooks never found a space in my life either, beaten out by the amount of podcasts and music I listen to. Plus, because I have to read and write many words for work, reading in my spare time can feel a bit like more work.

There are always books that sound interesting to me, both fiction and non-fiction, and I buy a few per year, but I rarely get a chance to immerse myself in them. The iPad mini 6 has changed that, though, and I've read more since owning one than I had for a long time prior. It's clearly the best iPad to use as an e-reader, and it might just be...

Source: iPad mini 6 is terrific for reading digital books, mostly
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: